- first shot: split screen with one screen showing a male teenager sat on the floor of a dark room on his own and the other screen showing the female singer standing in the same room with a microphone. The first narrative of the boy is in a coloured gradient, whereas the female is shown in greyscale. Atmospheric lighting e.g. spotlight and candles.
- The word 'nightcall' shows up over the top of the split screen.
- As the lyrics begin, the female is shown in the same room on her own singing the lyrics, as the narrative switches between her and the boy.
- actors - getting people to volunteer to act/perform is difficult, and arranging times where everyone involved including cast and crew are available to film at one time is also a difficult task
- location - finding the 'perfect' location is difficult as the blacked-out drama studio may not be suitable enough to fit all of our cast in, so we may have to choose another location i.e. a barn or something similar
- action - our concept is simple yet symbollic, which means that the visuals may lack in action, so we may need to include an extra narrative, or include more of a back-story to the boy