- split screen with our male protagonist on one side with a gloomy expression, and our artist on the other side trying to 'get through' to the boy as if she is the boy's conscience
- 'London Grammar' in large white letters above the picture
- 'Nightcall' also in large white letters below the picture, both in the same font, such as this one called 'passion tea' from dafonts.com
- a picture of a moon above both characters in the middle of the picture, underneath the title of the band which will have a blue tint surrounding it, to represent the 'night' in 'nightcall'
- a faded or washed out picture of the boy screaming with a dark wash
- the same white font as on the front cover lists the tracks from the album
- bar code, and any smallprint needed will be at the bottom of the frame