Thursday 28 November 2013

FA: Work Progress

28.11.13

Today I have been practicing using a Vignette Effect from Photoshop on still images. I have been using a tutorial which I found:

http://www.photoshopessentials.com/photo-effects/vignette/

This has been very useful and is extremely easy to understand, as for someone who has barely used Photoshop before, I was able to create the following images.








I still need to practise creating this effect on our video, as I assume it will be harder to do create on a moving image. To create a Vignette Effect on our moving image in Premiere Elements, I have created an effect on Photoshop which has a transparent background, which is then layered as a still onto Premiere. Here is an example of this effect created on Photoshop.









No comments:

Post a Comment