- We have a nice panning shot, however it does get shaky at some points and so we could do with using AfterEffects to make it much more smooth.
- At time the light levels changed.
- The mise-en-scene used is good and fits the style of the track.
- Some of the shots are too long, and so need cutting.
- There is a nice use of distance variety, e.g. a mix of long shots and close ups.
- Some of the performance needs editing as it either is not a necessary part or it does not look like the character is actually singing.
- The part of the pan in which only the piano can be seen needs to be cut as it is not needed and is out of place.
- The canted angle is in the wrong place, too long and supposedly too extreme for use within the video.